Contract financing is a unique lending solution that allows customers to extract liquid funds out of a current contract that is pending, closed or partially fulfilled. Contract financing generally works well with emerging technology, fin-tech, software development, entertainment, municipal contracts, and more. Contact us to see if your industry qualifies.
Contract Financing Pros:
- • Leverage growth and future deals with liquid instead of equity
- • Extract liquid funds for working capital/maintain cash flow
- • A much cheaper solution than offering equity
Contract Financing Cons:
- • Only specific industries will be approved
- • Approvals difficult for deals under $1,000,000
- • Extensive documentation/legal conglomeration required
- • Equipment or collateral within the contract needed for approval
- • Can be a lengthy application/approval process
For new inquiries regarding contract financing, call us today at (702) 825-7972 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a phone consultation.